GMX THERMO SCANNERMark
- GMX Thermo scanner is one of the most effective ways to find Covid-19 virus.
- It can measure human temperature and facial recognition together, easy for management.
- Precise temperature ±0.5℃.
- It can keep a long-time stable work, avoid mistake of human tired work.
- It's suitable to be used in schools, factories, public and governmental places, etc.
- Built-in face comparing algorithm, support up to 25000 faces data.
- With the IR measuring camera, the face and temperature combine, and display, store, generate report form in real-time.
- When an abnormal body temperature of the passing person is found, an alarm message is issued immediately.
During pandemic or emergency situations, health
authorities often reference these standards when making respirator recommendations, stating, for example, that certain
populations should use an “N95, FFP2, or equivalent” respirator.
This article is only intended to help clarify some key similarities between such references, specifically to the following FFR
• N95 (United States NIOSH-42CFR84)
• FFP2 (Europe EN 149-2001)
• KN95 (China GB2626-2006)
• P2 (Australia/New Zealand AS/NZA 1716:2012)
• Korea 1st class (Korea KMOEL - 2017-64)
• DS (Japan JMHLW-Notification 214, 2018)
- Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation
- 5um Super dry fog particles
- Double sterilization, better effect
- Safety and environmental friendly
- Autonomous Navigation
- AI Communication system